Sunday, May 30, 2010

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.


I am coming back tomorrow , finally . Yesterday was kind of lazy to update my blog for the day. So today is my last day here ,i gonna done with all the post i am in Singapore. When to alot of shopping complex these whole week , cause of my Indonesia Uncle and Auntie was here. So we meet up them for a little walk lunch and dinner. Yesterday ,Joey auntie came to Ang Mo Kio meet us up , we spend our dinner time with her. Thanks for the dinner , Joey auntie .She bring us to Millenia Walk to had our dinner , is Japanese food .I can't remember what the restaurant name called , cause is quit alot of people's . You should know come to dinner time, we always need to line up.
I LOVE Japanese Food !







Kids Plate ! So cute






Joey Auntie ! She getting married on December !



Doi Lim

The Cooling Green Tea Ice- Cream



Enjoy the meal , and thanks alot Auntie Joey !


Today , we went out quit late , around 12pm or 1pm .We headed to Bugis Junction for our lunch , Fish Head Noodles my favourite.Was awesome ! I love it . After all , we headed to Marina Mandarin Hotel to find Plol Leo and my auntie from indon. Cause the kiddos all wanted to swim.
Three of them got the same swimming goggles ! Look cute !



Doi Lim !

Xuan



Natahsha Sam ,Xuan & Doi Lim

Poor little Girl Belle , never get to swim . Cause she having therapy of her flam thinggy. Cough and flu.So her mummy and daddy don't ever let her eat or drink things that cold and sweet. Not even swim .So , i am the one who sit there and play with her. Luckily , the love one itouch with me , that why she get to play with the games.


I am coming back tomorrow !



All of them is coming to MALAYSIA !


After all i gonna off to Penang on 11th Of June till June of 13th .


After all gonna have my 21st birthday celebration .


Plol Leo bring it back from U.S
Pinklish !
Pretty !


xoxo


love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails