Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Promise to you

I am home after dinner, getting ready for Deric Lee Birthday celebration tonight @ NEUTRAL ! Tiring , but i still have to attend , cause is my my brother best brother birthday. Today is my first day working for the Barbie dolls fashion event, with the love one. I am the make up artist for the kids ! Kids is always that adorable. Next week i am going to Penang !

The Barbie Roadshow :)



Anyways , since i still got two more hours to get ready , i still got time to blog . Since i am back from Singapore , i don't really have the mood to blog. Here's a little surprise for the love one, somehow i am late for a week to give this to him.

Our 10th months Anniversary


Maybe things getting worst , and it will become more worst than what we think .

I got nothing much to say about our love towards each other.

Cause no one gonna understand , and no one feel how the feelings is.

I got not much anger with all this anymore. The feeling of numb that all i got it now.



I will never make our love die.


XOXO


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails