Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You just lost the chance you never had !

Please don't blame yourself for any of the stupid shit that I choose to do. None of this is your fault. I'm the one who makes these bad decisions so I'm the one who pays the consequences.Cause you would never know what your mistake is , and you would never stand up for yourself by doing something that is right. Hiding & keep running away from all the problems , keep quiet . That's really disappoint me ! This world got no such things that as perfect as you think and as you want. We are not dumb ass and not total some stupid idiot out there. There's more fish to catch out there , that really right ! So don't mess with me , or play with my feelings and my limit is almost till the point i had now. Better wake yourself up now , and think !


What i did say , i would never regret ! Cause i am the one who not supposed to regret , cause i do nothing wrong with all this shit !

The people who really care won't hurt you, but if they do, you'll see it in their eyes, for they'll be hurting too. Don't hate you , but there's no forgiveness .

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there. You want your passing by to me is a lesson ? That not a problem for me , we always learn , when we got problems . Smart people smart women smart guy ,would always know how to settle things and face their problems !

Feel pissed ? Feel angry ? Am i right with all this ? Who's the one who not matured enough? who's the one who always think that i am so childish ? I'm trying to make you understand what kind of situation what kind of way you can settle . You know i hate that badly , till i really hates you that much ! How you want a person to fall for you deeply and trust you ? You want me stand in your shoes to think for you , stand to my shoes think for me than ! I am ten times , better than you , my thinking is ten times better than you ! There's something gonna change my love towards you , you have to know that . There's no such things call wait , cause if i am stupid enough maybe i will wait till i am old , if i am damn smart , maybe you not here anymore .


Totally agree that what you said , i am wrong , but i will STILL back up myself till i am right . What make me totally change ? I don't even need anyone to change me in my life for now , admit it when i did something that i am wrong ! RIGHT ! Don't tell me that you are not selfish at all ? FOR ME , I AM ! I really selfish .YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND , GET PROBLEM SOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .NOT TO KEEP QUIET , DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT THIS ONCE AGAIN , I GONNA BE DAMN PISSED Once i repeat it .


You got your limit , i do have mine as well.



i do have my heartbreaks time , i do have feelings , i do need people to stand in my shoes and my side to think for me . Once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. Do you really want me to continue with this situation that we could't even fit together at all ?



I feel frustrated because I can't tell if it's real that what i think , Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it RIGHT ! Sad because I need you day and night and you would not know and would not appear ! Angry because you won't take my words ! Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't really make things clear and right . We just continue with the life like this ! I am trying to hold on what we had ,hope you will make an effort from now !

This is long enough , and guess that what i'm thinking right now . Understand , or put more effort on it , otherwise , you gonna regret what you have done is all wrong !



Sometimes you have to learn how to open your mouth for more than just giving head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails