Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.

I still waiting for the pictures , so i can't continue my Taipei post . So we have to wait for the pictures and update everything as soon as i can . Anyway , i am back to Singapore since yesterday , for the interview that i am done with today. Pretty good :) So the double confirm of them i gonna work on Monday , so i will be back to Malaysia tomorrow morning 11am . I will back to Singapore on Sunday morning or noon .


After my interview , and headed back home and take a shower . Cause the weather really hot and stuffy . None- stop sneezing for the whole day. Till now i still sneezing and flu.Suffering right now :(
The weather here is hot in the afternoon , today my little boy Doi Lim went for a little shopping with me at Orchard Road-Paragon .

Walk around , cause Singapore Youth Olympics coming soon , so the whole street full of the Merchandise . So if you got a chance come to Singapore travel around Orchard , that will be a lot of shopping moment for you .


A Day Out With Doi Lim


while waiting for taxi :) his cute smile

Paragon having Mc Donald -MC WINGS


hungry boy :)





Finally he got what he want from the Toy r us ! Promise him i gonna buy him one toy when i back to Singapore , so there you go :)

He wanted to wear on my glasses and play I-touch



i don't know how he gonna play with a big sunglass on it

After he get what he want , and finally i got this freeeee !


Polo Ralph Lauren -NEW FRAGRANCE :)


I love the perfume that i choose , is really nice & i got one limited edition mini Ralph Lauren fragrance included four new fragrance of POLO RALPH LAUREN.

Another free gift is my another favourite colour Orange Ralph Lauren Bag :)

There's another 3 different colour , but i choose orange cause is striking enough :)


The limited edition Four different Fragrance THE BIG PONY RALPH LAUREN COLLECTION !

Oh well , everything that i get is free <3>


number 1
that gift ! Awesome right :)

now i get to try 4 different fragrance :)

Another free gift that i get is the Orang BAG ! Really nice for travelling and gym !
Striking orange !
Love it


Number 4
I should get all the colours :)

I got too many free gift today , my lucky day :)

Anyway , i am getting this white polo bag as well . I getting it from overseas , so is really cheap !





The Big Pony


Heading back to Malaysia tomorrow :)

Will back to Singapore on Monday


xoxo


Love

4 comments:

  1. cute boy.. and the orange bag is nice!
    i want one.. haha.. i love orange =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa , yeah .Is really nice . Anyhow you should get one as well. The bag is so useful for guys ! I love orange badly as well. Is all free gift for me , so today really my lucky day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAI NICE BLOG ADD ME ADS FOLLOWER BYE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails