Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Sunshine Shine On Me

I love sunshine :) 3 more days to go I coming Taipei ! till the 16th Of July . After all i am going back Singapore on 18th of July 2010. Cause my interview gonna be on 20th of July . Thanks to Jason , cause i can't make it on the 12 th and 13th of July. So he let me back for the interview on the 20th of July :) back to Malaysia on the 1st Of August for my braces :)

Seems so busy on July :) But that sounds good , cause get to go Taipei for five days and back to Singapore ! Gonna be a crazy of shopping :) Love travel around , no matter how far it was i wish to dump everything away once i have leave ! Just want to have a great trip and just let it all away :) Cheer up myself with no stress !


Once i am back to Singapore , if i am done with my interview maybe i gonna visit Marina Bay Sands @ Singapore .

The Spectacular Marina Bay Sands Singapore Skypark





If i got a chance to visit there , i will share with all of you :)


xoxo


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails