Monday, August 23, 2010

I am back from Singapore

Hello readers , i am back from Singapore :) Is time to update my blog . I am back on Saturday , the love one bought me my ticket come back with him on the same day with him .Well , i am sure he's tired of travelling down to Singapore and travel back up once he done his things and come bring me home:) He just stay in Singapore for few hours and taking the evening bus with me back to Kuala Lumpur. I never get to see the love one for three weeks , cause i spend my time and day at Singapore that three weeks :) Of course i have to thanks to my beloved aunties , cause they bring me shopping around , and i think is too much till both of my bag is so heavy ! Luckily the love one was there with me when i coming back :) Awww , you never know how sweet is my lovely boyfie ! Thanks alot bi ! Pretty good that we can spend our day together after three weeks , and everyone think that i look tanner now ! I don't like being tan :(
Once i am back , i can't wait to meet up my Sunshine Baby G , i MISS HER LIKE CRAZY ! I know she so into Sing k NOW , well i will plan for the day Sing k with you and Chow Boon Foong . I feel so nice when i am back , i need manicure ,facial and so on ! Once again , i have to thanks to my beloved girlfriend , chermaine teh that fetch me to done with my Manicure :) so i got my manicure done today , i pick the hot red colour for my nails .


I got alot of things to update , but i don't think i gonna update all here. Cause is really long and i don't know where should i start . So i only tell all this to my lovely boyfie and my pretty girl sunshine . I am going to Singapore next month for my little cousin boy Doi Lim birthday , i promise him that i gonna get him a cake for his birthday :) I know that the love one need to travel down to Singapore more often , cause of his job . This whole year been travelling here and there. I'm bored of travelling now !


Do i look tanner now ? I just don't like being tan !


Done with my manicure :)

hot red !



I am trying the best to do what i had promise to the love one , so i can get my blackberry earlier and i get to shopping like a shopaholic :)

Anyway , i am moving to my new house ! Can't wait for the decorations done by the love one :)

XOXO


Love

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails