Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Last Wishes

Finally i am home without jam :) Pretty good mood today , thanks to all of you . Full of love . One thing i have to tell the ex"s you do give up on me , so don't ever say sorry when things happened for such a long time. There's no chances when things already done , and you don't regret what you have chose , cause everything really need time to get over it okays . I really do , i got my life now. So just please leave me alone .


A little Surprise for Chermaine Teh yesterday , cause Jay Vaidya her lovely boyfriend bought her an I-Pad . Finally she got it ! I feel happy for her , cause she got a bf that love her so much :) I wish i could have my I-pad as well, saving money to get that, it takes time okay. Back to a quick updating for yesterday drinking session , is kind of chilling with both of them Chermaine Teh & Kian Thong . The Whole Session is about I-pad !




Bistro 32 @ Puchong

Chermaine Teh

Kian Thong boy !

The Love Birds !
Finally she got her I-pad :)

Is kind a quick update here , cause i am so tired after whole day work . I need to take a nap , might having plans tonight :)



Merry Christmas till the 25 th of December !


Happy Birthday to all my beloved friends that celebrating their birthday on 25th & 27th !


xoxo


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails