Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OH SANTA !

Good Morning World , is time for a little update since Christmas is coming so so soon. Just get my ass up from my bed , since i am not working today. Updating everything that i have been prepared for so so long. I have to tell this little guest that come across my blog link every single time , please respect people , if you do know what is uneducated and educated okay. I don't need you to tell me that , even i am young but i still know what is respect . But i don't think you get that what that words means. Cause you don't even know what is uneducated means right ? Do go back to check your dictionary before you start posting something on my chat box . Don't always teach people what to do , but actually you don't even know what are you trying to do at my blog chat box and let everyone laugh at you . Learn now back off and shut up please .


My two little baby cousin brother and sister is back to Singapore , and i have to thanks to Anna Siew bought both of them a Christmas present , too bad they all back to Singapore so the present is with me right now. Before they leave , i do have a little Jacuzzi session with this both naughty little kiddo . Making the whole toilet a mess end up i clean it up . Shall see them again on new year eve .



Bubbles





Love my two little baby hunns !


Back to Christmas celebration , till now i got no idea what i supposed to do on my Christmas night & eve . Lots of plan , but i only can choose two for two days . Still planning now ! Anyway , new year & Christmas everything have to be in red , green , white . So i gonna change my layout once again . Something new ,i need my acrylic nails done before new year eve .Still got weeks to go for. Anniversary is coming this few days . Another month to left over i guess . 2011 is coming soon , more jobs coming to me , picking picking see which and when i should work for.






my lovely week


xoxo


Love

Bistro 32 tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails