Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Layout For Facebook

Good Morning Earthlings , currently in the office now . Early in the morning , in the office alone and got this wired sound really annoying , never stop at all. Is came out from my boss room, boss was in overseas till next Monday , so now i need to wait Jason come back to the office and find out what sound is that .Cause is really noisy and annoying . I can't take it anymore.

Anyways , i am waiting for this coming Thursday for shopping session with the bunch . Cause we need to grab some new year clothes , heels , flats and bags ! Is been ages never get to go shopping and delay till Chinese New Year . Lots of things to update , but due to my laptop having a real big problem , so i couldn't get to go online . That why i am here to update .

Facebook now having all this new layout , they've a lot of layout to choose , i trying to put on some cartoon layout , i feel wired cause is something like my blog . Is having pretty layouts these day.
Pretty Cute right !


There's too many choices and i have to make up my mind with only one layouts , so i trying all the layout that suit my profile . Lots more layout and editing in Facebook , maybe you should try it out . I hates complicated staff , so i rather having my original layout .

Just try it out , if you think that is nice :)

Signing off soon , cause i need to go back to work .

Gonna Miss my Honey Bee


xoxo

Love


2 comments:

  1. I put layouts on my profile too! I use the PageRage app and I absolutely love it! You can create your own layouts too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i found out that is abit of annoying when i had that layout at my page . SOMETHING LIKE MY BLOG , i still miss the old layout that i had . :) Anyway thanks for dropping by . i will try

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails