Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.

Is 9AM in the morning , i sleep damn early yesterday . Cause i really not feeling well yesterday night , after whole day out with the love one .Really feel like staying in for the night , and rest early. Since the love one feel tired as well. That why i am awake in the early morning !Got a called from the love one too ! My voice really changed , i talk like a grandmother now !Why must i sick when we plan to have a trip tomorrow! Gosh ! Suffering now .
Anyway i saw all the pictures that Steph tag on my wall , is MK 21ST birthday celebration at MOVIDA !

So this is the time for me to blog and post everything up.Before the party start , Steph , Derrick , Gordan , Me , Jonathan Yam & Chermaine Teh headed to Movida at 5pm for Mk 21st birthday decoration . Blowing balloons, 50 balloons.I cant even blow more than two , so just give up , let them to do it . Next time no blowing BALLOONS for anyone birthday. I gonna hire someone to blow it for me ! But somehow ,we feel happy for Stephanie Julia Nathan ,cause she plan all this for her BF ! So , he better appreciate it.





While waiting for Jonathan Yam come pick us !
She love camwhored !



Movida for the decoration

Gordon

Blowing the BALLOONS !

appreciate "MK"


That A Little Suprise For HER BF !

Derrek the Nathan love to play with Jonathan Yam DLSR !





Two NATHAN blowing BALLOONS FOR YOU !

Birthday Celebration Start !

MK 21ST BIRTHDAY


WHY START WITH Bastard Child ! Cause MK IS THE ONE WHO CREATE THAT NAME .







Mk also a Puma Freak , Cause he is wearing Ferrari PuMA jACKET and the shoes of the night !



Present time !


My Girls

Adele Chow


Ishnee
Elyn

Hui Sing


my sunshine Chermaine Teh !

Baby Melisa the same outfit if the night

Steph & Chermaine Teh

Deric LEE

Ryan Ng

random
My Lovely One

Bestie


Jonathan Yam with us






The LOVE BIRD
Steph & Jonathan yam
Bestie of mine & precious of mine !

The Crowd Of Movida
Dj of the Night
Finally i got one pictures Just you and me Stephanie Julia Nathan !
See how busy are u on that night .
A Great Night with the bunch of friends and the lovely one .

I love all of you.


Next Gonna Be My Bamboo Stick Birthday Celebration !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails