Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trying to put all his heart on you .

Received an email from you , i really happy and glad that you remember. I should feel more happy get pampered from you . I feel the cares and love from you . Even though is ended up for this long , we still friends. Promise that gonna be no hates , forgiveness each other that the way we been trying to do. That the best i can . I know you are trying . I know you get to know everything what happening here , i know you do know the whole story about mine. Thanks for your caring , i do feel it . Hope you doing great there. As i know you are happy now . Who you are? You should be more happy than anyone right.


You know what kind of person am i , and why am i so stubborn with it . Sorry that i really dissapoint you , But not as what you think since the day you left . I never give up myself at all. I am still me , even that you really think i look different since the day you left. People's do change , no matter who they are. You wish i will change better right . Anyway thanks , i feel the caring. Maybe it will happend in one day. No one can promise , we shall see ! Answer coming out soon ! You willing to wait , than you will get to know the answer !


A Special Thanks To You !


From Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails