Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My 21st :)

My 21st

Thanks to all my beloved friends and family for everything they have done for my birthday :) I really appreciate , more things to update about my birthday . I will update everything in once when i am done with my celebration with another bunch of friends.The only 21st ! So better had fun till the max .

Tonight gonna had my dinner with my beloved friends , Chermaine Teh , Chrystian Teh , David Chua , Zen and Jonathan Yam . Once again , we already plan , gonna had our dinner at Giza ! The plan is supposed to watch movie for the afternoon , somehow someone spoilt the plan.My day just gone like this. Is okay , i can had some better time for movie next time ! Spoilt my mood and day . Pick a better date & time before you promise ! But not on my bloody birthday ! Cause you can't even do it !

Don't promise whenever you can't do ! Oh well i don't really trust people promises if they don't prove to me. So no point , trust myself better than trust the others . I damn freaking pissed now ! I got right to angry , i got right to ask for what i want ! I don't deserved all this shit ! IF YOU NOT USING YOUR BLOODY HEART TO TREAT A PERSON , THAN DON'T EVER WASTE PEOPLE TIME !

Wohooo ! I'm screaming all this shit out !


Anyway i still had my night with my beloved chermaine teh :)




XOXO


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails