Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sylvanian Families

I been keeping my little pony , thanks to hui sing & Ryan Ng for the pony as a gift for my birthday. Another new friend joining my little pony soon. Since i was young i been dreaming to have one big dream house for my favourite figure Sylvanian Families ! They look cute and adorable , they got different kind of family , they got mouse , bear , raccoon , rabbit , panda , pig ,cow , deer & sheep . I feel like having all of them , cause is really cute , really a big family . They even have different houses and shop for the sylvanian families . Can't wait to get one houses for my new sylvanian families :) Full of house accessories !

I been searching around for the accessories , i am making a big houses and street for them , is really nice when you look at it . The figures and accessories is really expansive , so i have to get it set by set . Build the whole street out is not that hard , cause there's always a person gonna help me for it :)


The Sylvanian Families

Racoon family

Pig Family
Koala Bear Family
Honey Bear
Fersian Cow Family :)
Baby SHEEP LOOK SO CUTE :)

WITH walker
with the cute little toilet
Kitten Twins
Cow Twins

Pleasure Boat
House w/terrace
courtyard restaurant
living room
Apple Department Store
Village sweet shop
village shoe shop
flower shop
the dessert counter set

the family car
This Part i like the most , cause all these cute little baby Panda ,kitten and so on is really cute .
Kindergarten Toilet
Kindergarten PlayGround
Kindergarten Bus
New Kindergarten
There's lot more of accessories , i can't even post all up to share with all of you . So i will get it one by one , to built up one whole street . That what i want for now :)


Of Course i will not forget about my little pony :)



But were not just dreamers
of broken down grievers

A hand will reach us
And will not forsake us

When I get older
When I get older
I will be stronger
just like a waving flag.

"WAVIN FLAG"

XOXO


love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails