Friday, July 30, 2010

Miss Independent


I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was.But actually everything just fade away like this , you choose the way i agree and i get it .

The first love, the someone whom you most probably would have decided there and then that you would probably spend the rest of your life with him or her. But sometimes it ends. And it is most painful when it ends abruptly. Arguments are perfectly normal, but when it gets to a certain breaking point, you know that it cannot continue, and you two end the relationship. Or when your partner cheats on you. That is probably the most painful and when you have to break up.

Chances are always given , but that fate or that the way you have chosen. I agree with it. I think i have done nothing wrong with this . I making it clear enough , a little arguments maybe is nothing ,few days after everything gonna be fine and alright . But now is not because of a little arguments, is really a very big problem between us. I do realize that ignoring and running away from problems is really stupid . Bottling it up inside of you is never going to solve your problem. Always verbalize your problems to a listening ear. Any problem whatsoever.

I think i will be much more better if i did that , by not running away from problems. Every single words that you tell me , do you ever think back and tell yourself . Sometimes , you use to tell people what to do ,what is right and wrong . But NOW ! You should tell yourself what is right and wrong . What is a right way to make this better and clear.

YOU HAVE CHOSE THE RIGHT WAY ,YOU BREAK MY HEART . HONESTLY , I GOT NO TRUST ON YOU ANYMORE .

They say it takes a minutes to find a special person ,an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them,but then an entire life to forget them.

the only real ones are the ones you cant hold back
never make someone your everything,
because when they are gone you have nothing.
You will never know true pain until
you look into the eyes of someone you love,
and they look away .
The scars are nothing compared to the pain
that put them there goodbye is only painful
when you know you can never say hello again.
How can you learn from your mistakes
when mistakes are all you've ever made .
What's the point in living
when the ones you love the most refuse to love you break my heart
and tell me lies,
because eventually every heart dies.

If he was stupid enough to walk away ,be smart enough to let him go .

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once
and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too,
so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much,
and
love like you've never been hurt
because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

we're in a lose-lose situation my dear

but the only difference is this time it's real.
Taking it pretty serious cause that gonna be part of my life.
I'm done, and don't bother because you're never gonna change,
honestly you CAN'T change & we BOTH know that...
Cause you would just stressing out with too many things and
you forever taking a big responsible to someone .
So when you finally realized that
I loved you way more than i ever could have loved anyone else
you'll see something more in me,
you'll see something more in me,something that you're forced to live without.










I don't know how to express my feelings out anymore . I just feel much more better now , tomorrow gonna be a better day for me .

Learn how to be independent , be strong . Depends on people just like you never grow up .



Anyway i am great to have my friends around me now .

XOXO



Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails