Sunday, July 25, 2010

Taipei Day 2

Continue with my post Taipei Day 2 . Finally i got the pictures from my beloved cousin sister. Sorry for the laziness of mine . So now i am here to update you the second day of mine. I am so lost now ,cause i don't even know where to start from . There's too many things to blog about !


Everyone do ask me weather Taipei is fun ? I think is fun for shopping and their food is nice. But one thing i really don't like is , i have to walk wherever i go ! Ya , some place need to sit MRT to reach that place. But some really need to walk for 20 to 30 minutes to reach , for me hardly walk in Malaysia , we travel with cars more than walking . But there , they walk more than travelling with cars. Well , we are the one who wanted to travel to Taipei so take this time to know the feeling of walking places to places .


If you got your chance travel to Taiwan, is a must and have to try their beef noodles !

My breakfast for the day

I never mentioned the name of the restaurant because there's alot of different nicer tasty delicious beef noodles to try at Taiwan ! Cause i don't think this place had a really nice beef noodles.

Dumplings ! This is awesome !

This is what i had for my breakfast , i never eat such noodles before ,so i wanted to try out something new . Some how i don't feel like i like it . Is dry beef noodles.
Normal soup beef noodles
dry beef noodles
This is the best beef noodles that i try is super nice and hot !
Of course the taste of beef is really different that i eat in Malaysia.

They gas drinks is in bottle ! That make me think of my old school time drinking bottle type of gas drink . Pretty different sprite cause got lemon taste with it .

After a very full breakfast we had , so now a little walk to building 101 ! Windy and rainy day for that day , a bit of drizzling . So is really nice walking at the street , but really far that we need to walk to building 101 ! We took 20 to 25 minutes to reach there. Walking that what we do there .



Walk under the rain , with no umbrella with us :(



Just to reach this building 101

while walking i saw bicycle !
Feel like riding bicycle to reach that building , but we need to pay for it , by using their card !

Is lock !

there's one whole role of bicycle !

Finally , we reach the 101 building.








i saw this in SIngapore as well ! Look pretty cool !





I never get to buy anything in this mall ,cause all is really branded thinggy , channel , gucci , LV ,VERSACE ,Dior and so on .

But at the end , my auntie got her self and her daughter a Gucci bag .



everyone do ask me , Gucci at Taipei izzit that cheap ?
Actually not as cheap as you think is just cheaper than Malaysia a little bit .For me is still so expansive .

You never know how much we had spend on Gucci for this Taipei trip . Pretty glad that my mummy is not a big fans for Gucci & LV & Channel ! I know my auntie do , once channel bag cost more than 10k ringgit malaysia . Gosh ! Girls , women always crazy for bags and heels !

Anyhow , we stay in the Gucci shop for more than 2hours . Finally bought two bag, one wallet . After all is time for Hi Tea . Cause i don't feel like walking around for that moment , cause i am hungry and thirsty . You know one day i gonna walk for how long at Taipei , is whole day !




Tea Time !
We choose had our tea time at Maxim's DE PARIS
Pretty relaxing




they always have set is only cause rm25 per person one drinks and one dessert . You can choose any drinks and any dessert they had .

8 different dessert !

Here you go !

Swiss Top Chocolate
Cheese Cake
Mont Bianc Marron Tart
Fruit Tart

Coffee


Great time with the family memebers.

After all continue our journey to the next stop !

I think we should stop here ,wait for my next post to post on


xoxo


Love

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails