Monday, August 9, 2010

Friendship needs no words

Currently in my pretty lovely friends house , having a chilling session . Feel so comfortable now :) Sometimes you need a little more caring , loving . When there's someone you need is not around you . There's always another best buddy around me now :) Thanks for giving my your precious time spending with me now . I love your pretty MAC dekstop . Is really difficult for me to use it . Cause i use to my own lappy . MAC is really pretty in white , i love it . I think i gonna spend my day with you , cause there some other people there is busying with his own things which i know i don't even like it .

What so ever man ! As long as i am happy with my day now :) Of course i won't waste my time staying IN . I miss my Sing K session with Chermaine Teh & Anna Siew . I miss FREEDOM as well :) I really miss those day so badly now ! That why i always say when you needed someone now , there's go another be another person that you don't wish appear infront of you to care for you . WTH !


That why i think my friends is more important than everything now :)

Everything comes around goes around , i don't hate anyone . Do try to forgive , you will feel much more better .













Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.



xoxo



Love


Getting Ready now ! Heading out for a movie and dinner :)



Thx for spending your day with me Karen & Josh !

I'm so into Josh I-pad and MAC desktop ! Just feel like bringing back home :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails