Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tiring Heart

Get to chat with some friends today , is been a long time never get to talk to them . If i got my time back to Malaysia i will give you guys a call okay . Since the day , i am back to Singapore my timing of sleep getting earlier and earlier .Cause i got nothing much things can do at night . Only online and watch Taiwan drama. No night life for now , cause i don't have much friends at Singapore .

Hardly can had dinner at home , cause Singaporean hardly cooked , they prefer to had their dinner outside. My auntie don't cook on holiday or weekends .So sometimes i get to taste home dish . I miss MANO makmak , cause here hardly can see makmak around . I MISS NASI LEMAK & ROTI ! Even Singapore have such food, somehow i will still think malaysia have the best nasi lemak and roti ! That make me feel hungry now :(

Anyway nothing much about my life in Singapore , cause i getting lazy to go out . Unless have to pick my two little cousin up from school . Started to miss my boyfriend now, wondering what he doing right now ? Hope everything goes fine :0


I gonna stop here ,continue with my Taiwan drama and i gonna off to bed :)

XOXO


lOVE


NIGHT

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails