Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love the way you lie

Windy Sunday , staying in for the afternoon. Watching movie and facebook-ing now . I love the weather with no sun. Pretty relaxing :) Nothing much about my Saturday night . Got a text msg from the love one , ask me weather want to join him to One Cafe for some car club event . Since i got nothing to do for the night , so join him for the event . So my Saturday end up at One Cafe with the love one and Chermaine Teh , Chrystian Teh ,Yin yin Kwah . They love playing with the DSLR so there's gonna be alot of funny pictures with some storyline on it .


My Saturday Night !

Kwah Yin Yin
i like this picture with the flashy
Chrystian Teh is another person that love taking pictures of his own :)

Chermaine Teh
the best brother sister
the love one

started with his smelly cigar , i hate cigar smell ! Ewwww!
I love berry phone more , 24/7 i will stick with the berry phone !


chrystian teh & me
cigar for the love one , dslar for yin and chrystian teh , i will prefer berry phone for all the updates ! :)
more pictures posting up !

XOXO


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails