Monday, August 2, 2010

If today was a fairy tale

Currently at Chermaine Teh house, they having a mahjong session and i don't even know how to play mahjong so i prefer stay in her room online . Listening to this song that is so meaningful , none-stop of repeating . If you know how to read mandarin or listen to mandarin song maybe you will understand what this song talking aobut .


Finally my braces has taken out , feel much more better now . I not satisfy with my teeth yet , feel like making more staright now .2 years time to take this down ! Should make myself suffer again ? Been thinking about this , i been waiting for so long to take it out and now feel like putting back to make it more nicer .Think twice for doing that now :)


I feel proud of myself for now , cause i feel nothing with anything now. Cause i want a easy life with no stress and full of memories that i ever had for now :) Back to Singapore on Wednesday ,so i make sure that i gonna stay there for the whole month of August ! I am waiting for my job to start now , so pretty sure that i won't come back till September , will be back on the weekends to visit my friends , family and my lovely boyfriend :)

More trip coming up for me , so better start working and earn more to go whenever i want ! Penang on October , Port Dickson on November and Pulau Tioman . Sound fun and excited :)

Gonna Stop here ! Heading out for a yam cha session with my friends now
Ofcourse i have to wish this little cute baby boy recover as soon as he can :)
xoxo
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails