Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally braces has taken out !

Staying in for the afternoon , waiting for the love one done with his shooting . Heading out for dinner later . I just got my retainer today , just feel so uncomfortable putting it on . Is like something stuck on your teeth , but i got no choice have to put it on for 6 months and back for a check up . But i feel more comfortable when i can really chew things , it won't stuck on my braces anymore ! That the best part , hope i can grow abit fatter after my braces has taken out :)


We always like to make ourself suffer , just being beautiful . Gosh that human !





i so not use to it that my braces has taken out !

It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails