Friday, August 6, 2010

And Love and his patients roar on a chain

I'm back to Singapore , having my interview tomorrow :) need to wake up early in the morning and get use to the life at Singapore , cause we need to travel by MRT & BUS .If can i hope i can always take cab , cause is much more easier ! I have to learn how to take bus from now on . I just feel so bored right now , my night life at Singapore really boring ! I miss Malaysia now , cause my friends is having sing k session now without me ! That really happening when you got friends around , of course i do miss my lovely boyfriend . He dump me for yam cha session with Loi now ! Somehow we get to webcam for just while , showing me his cute face stupid pose :) I just back to Singapore today ,so what do you think my weekends gonna be ?


What to do on weekends ?Can anyone just tell me anything anyplace nice to chill in Singapore ? Monday is their National Day , so everyone having a off day on Monday ! Boring without any pictures right ! My lappy is the only thing that can accompany me :( i have been facebook-ing since 9am till now is going to 1am .I have to wake up at 8.30am get ready for my interview ! 14 station to reach Jurong east ! Is that consider far ?

Boring ! I 'm watching and searching some video on facebook , some looks funny , some make me feel so emo . Luckily i got someone to talk to when i was bored , Mr Thong Siang Ming , i guess both of us really that bored ! Is been a long time never chat with him since he went overseas . That why i think i can't survive without my handphone and my laptop ! I just need internet ! My boyfriend still not home yet , i am waiting for him to online , call me to wait but he still not home yet !

Ofcourse i would never forget something , or maybe i posted up late !

1 year Anniversary


Through passing time, our love still grows,
A caring relationship to explore;
Our life together gets better and better,
And I keep on loving you more and more.

No one in this wide world could touch the feelings we share;
To the seconds I spend with you, nothing can compare.
You've opened my eyes and heart just enough and let me live,
You've changed my world with magic and the kindness that you give.
My heart was broken, and I thought love was so far away,
But you came into my life and showed me a better day

Heartbreak, loss and misery were all I ever knew,
Until someone showed me happiness and that someone was you.
Your gentle words and loving arms lift me up when I am down,
And, baby, with all you've done for me you've turned my world around.
Your love is so consistent, like the waves that break on shore,
And with every day my love for you still grows, just more and more.

Fate, destiny or magic may be the reason that we met,
But all I know is the days with you I never will forget.










Holding strong amidst any fears





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails