Friday, August 6, 2010

What a wow !!!

Let me starts with a joke! Some anonymous ask a very funny question, and YOU can see on the chatbox of my blog, he/ she assume that me and my bf is not longer than year and he/she also assume that we got met on august. How funny , my closes friend don't even know about it or maybe they never even wanting to know but anonymous seems to get really into my personal life. and my previous post had already state it clearly that me and my bf had been together for a year. and what so ever is that for , thanks for concern about our status now. Appreciate much , if you wan know more. stayed tune my blog. cheers <3


Pretty sure that you love my blog , that why you know everything or maybe you are a stalker trying to stalk things about my personal life . Seems like you know everything right ? I am proud to have a stalker like you in my life . You dare to ask than just put your name there straight ,by not being a pussy !

My ever first time seeing people counting for me , and checking up my personal things. Wow !



I don't know what to say about you !


Thumbs up dude !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails