Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally i got my BOLD BLACK BERRY 9700 white

Finally, i waited for so long . Now i got my new white berry 9700 ! Can't wait to activate my BBM :) I love the casing of berry phone .Is really fancy and pretty . Thanks to my beloved mummy , cause she made her promise :) I love white ,orange and few colours of cover for my berry phone. So i am thinking how to customize my pretty white berry .

I found this blog link that shows all the customize berry phone , look pretty :)

i got so many design and ideas in my mine now ! Should i blink my berry phone ?

this is so nice and sweet !


this is what i have got now ! WHite baby


this is the BlackBerry Bold 9000 Titanium Housing Cover Keypad - Purple500-4
this housing cover is so striking :)pretty
orange cover ?


don't really use to it , cause berry phone is not like a normal phone . The key pad is smaller than the previous phone that i am using.

Confused with all the colours now , can i have all colours !

Gosh !


Another day of working tomorrow , currently waiting for the love one to come over :)


xoxo


Love

Good Night world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails