Saturday, September 11, 2010

♥ My Colour Contac Lense ♥

Hello readers :) i'm back to my blogging mood today , finally i got my colour contact lense FROM Your little Secret , i love to go online shopping when i got nothing to do. I love wearing colour lenses , but i like something that made me feel comfortable with it when i wear on it . So i wanna try some new lenses from korea :) so i saw one of my friends blog selling colour lenses , so i pick few colours that i like and look pretty nice. I don't even know i pick that much of colour , when i pay that time i only know that i bought so much of lenses , anyway i can still keep it till i need to wear it . I bought seven colour lenses , each can wear for 1 year , but they just recommend us to wear for six month. Of course i will only wear for 6month but not a year that too long . I am trying out my black berry pictures quality , i think that gonna be much more clear than a sony camera !

Geo ♥ 2 tone ☞Angel ☜☞Nudy☜ RM33 & ☜Pop。C☞ 15.5mm RM33 this is the two brand of the lenses that i have bought !



This is blue colour !
yellowish with brown :)
black !
Purple :)
Grey


Ignore the power of the lenses , cause i got really high power . That why when i am home , gonna wear spec ! My white spec :)


That is all the lenses i had bought :) I love it so much !



I love all the colours that i had bought ! I buying 20 casing ! Cause is only RM 2 for one casing , don't think that i am crazy that i buy that much of casing .I just want to keep it , emergency use or 2 months i can change my casing .Is more easier for me :)They got three colours of casing , blue , purple and pink ! I am getting three colours for 20 casing . The online shopping for this month !


If really want to get yourself a pair of nice colour contac lense do go to this blogspot to check on some new stock :)




xoxo


Love









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails