Sunday, September 19, 2010

MOVING ON

Due to my new house heaven done with the internet service , so I can't update my blog for a long time. Shifted to Villa Manja and I don't use to the life over here cause all my friend is staying near by me when I was still at Bandar Utama.Not much time we can all spend our time together cause everyone has their own things to busy with. Luckily I hot my white berry phone to update my blog and get to online while I am bored. I spend my Sunday , and the only resting day with the love one and the bunch . Is hard for me to update every single things by using blackberry cause the wording is too small ! So once I done with my internet service for my new homey , I will update everything for you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails