Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

I use to study make up , so i got one box of cosmetic with one set of bobbie brown brush & MAC Christmas collection brush set. I love collecting limited edition eye shadow that i don't really use at all .Shu Uemura is one of the brand that i collect most of their limited edition EYE SHADOW palate . Cause is really cute , ofcourse include their pretty nice blusher with it . So is worth to get it and collect all the limited edition eye shadows. Bobbi Brown is my very second choice for cosmetic , i love their foundation and concealer is really good and the coverage was pretty smooth. I couldn't finish all my cosmetics , cause i non-stop getting something new . Christmas coming soon just few more months to go , i am waiting for Shu Uemura new shadow palate coming out :)

There's few brand i really love the most ,Bobbi Brown , MAC ,Shu Uemura & the cute cosmetics brand Benefit ! But my mummy love Dior & she's Lancome big fans , so sometimes i will pick some of the goodies from Dior :)

One things that Shue Uemura really attrack me is their make up box -white in colour ! I was so into it , but not all the place can find it . That the reason why i have to update myself everysingle time. I donno where to start from , because there's alot of things i wanted to share with all of you here.

I start collectiong Benefit cosmetics , because i found out that their cosmetics look pretty cute and is kind of good for few items. So i am trying out some now !


Benefit Cosmetics

Benetint

One of the best & top seller



winner of:

  • Real Simple magazine's "can't-live-without-household-products all-of-fame" award
  • Marie Claire's "Top 25 Products that Changed our Lives" for "the fave for rosy cheeks and lips"

  • 2008 Women's Health Beauty Awards - "Beauty all-star: Best cheek color"
  • Voted "best blush" by Elle magazine in 2006

  • This is the different look natural at pretty nice cheek you can have for all day long :)

There's more coming up to share with all of you about Banefit Cosmetics :)

My Next Target
is the fully white make up box from Shu Uemura





i'm still searching :) Any idea where can i get it !
I just love it so much !




Waiting for the beloved boyfriend that coming back from Singapore :) Picking him up soon !


XOXO


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails