Monday, October 11, 2010

Time Flies

Aloha ! I am back to blogging mood now :) Currently at hometown cafe with my beloved girlfriend Chermaine Teh . House line still fixing , at last i got my house phone done. But i still have to wait for the internet access line.So still using my blackberry to facebook and check mail.

Been busy with my work this week , so gonna have a tiring week .Next week off to Penang for holiday with my beloved boyfriend. Anyhow he's been busy with his work this week , so not seeing him till he's back from Singapore.

Another partying session coming up for me is Jacky Birthday celebration at New way & Sanctuary for the night .More pictures coming up :) Due to the weather , i think i am getting sick , because my body feel so weak right now gosh !


After fetching my beloved brother home , i am off to home to get some rest ! I am getting fever now ishhh !

xoxo

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails