Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Law of Mine

Good Morning World :) Pretty sure yesterday i'm not hang over , i'm recover from headache .Cause yesterday we were not drinking at all. I been mixing around with another bunch of friends , of cause i would never forget my pretty Sunshine Cher. Since the day i got my blackberry , i never really bring my camera out with me , cause i know bb can always update and tag everyone all the pictures . So , i am lazy to bring it out . Sometimes , we should learn something from the others , maybe things they seen , things they know , i would not try before. I'm okay being a learner , i willing to learn , i willing to be with all of you . Among all of them , maybe i am the youngest , or maybe the second who being young in there :) Anyways, i'm happy to know them . Thanks to Ivan Lor that bring me out to meet all of them , you will find out this world have more activities to go on without stress. Our weekdays is always working , so the so call Chairman that i heard from Ivan Lor , cause he is the one :) he intro me all his friends that work as a banker , property and so on . Well , i am happy to know all of you . Our first day drinking session at Opera , second time is at Library , we really having a great time together .

This is a pretty hot babe Ainee C
We are not hardchore cluber , is a happy hour time . So all of them will gather up together one month once or twice . So is pretty nice having all of them around . I got more pictures , but is with some other people , cause we were all using black berry to take pictures for the night .

Yesterday night , was pretty awesome having movie session with Ivan Lor , Ainee C ,Josh & Kelly at Pavilion .


So is pretty fun having them around , we were meet up again for next session is Sing k . More activities coming up :)



That why i love my life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails