Thursday, November 11, 2010

To get the full value of joy .You must have someone to divide it with.




A lots of updates here, not really sure what wrong with my lappy , cause these day hard to connect thru wireless , SONY lappy always cause me problem when i have to mood to blog. I donno where to start from , but i will love to share what i have bought the day i went Pavilion .I got myself a pair of HOT RED PUMA shoes , the colour is really sharp and nice .There's another colour , is Purple in colour but is leather type . Well , is just look normal even though is nice with this fer fer colour . I will still pick something special for myself , that what William says your shoes is so sharp , i can see you from far ! Well , that the pretty-ness of my shoes !

This Puma shoes really selling cheaper than the other shoes !
So is worth to have one pair , cause something special for myself .I looking forward for the other pair of shoes that selling at Bangsar is Purple Black , pretty nice . That is selling for two to three hundred i guess . I love it so much , so i plan to have another pair of puma .

Looking forward for Puma New Jackets !


Another things that i have to share with all of you is my Beloved Cheki Mini 7S ! Guess what i found to protect this little white baby . Is pretty useful and can protect the scratches from your pretty Cheki Mini 7S .

After putting on the Casing my white baby look much more prettier !
Anyway i have to let you guys know that this is not a water proof protecter okays ! Don't ask me weather this is for water proof usage ! NO ! Is not for water proof , is only for us to protect our Cheki . Is a casing just to PROTECT !

Is selling RM 50 for that pretty Trans Casing ,is only for Cheki MINI 7S !

Is easy to put it on !

I found it useful and look much more clean and prettier !

Get to know more about it check this out from :

Lokomotiv Checkpoint
No.6, Jln PJS 11/7,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Selangor D.E., M'sia.
MON-FRI 10 - 7pm
SAT 10 - 3pm
closed SUN & Public holiday
tel:03-56373877


they have different kind of camera selling over there , is reasonable and is worth to have one pretty camera with cool usage !

Here some litte pictures that i took it with my pretty white baby Cheki Mini 7s on Yesterday drinking session at Puchong Bistro 32 .

Chermaine Teh , Kian Thong & Chrystian Teh . We had our drinks and gossip session , sharing our problems together , giving opinion to each other.Is good to have gathering once a while. Cause is really fun to have all of you with me .

That why i love my Panda Chermaine Teh alot :)


Cheki Time

Candid Picture by Kian Thong !
Chrystian Teh !
The love birds
All of us :)
Had a great night with all of you :)


More to updates !

Another sing k session with the bunch tomorrow !


Still planning


xoxo


Love s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails