Friday, November 5, 2010

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good Afternoon World , i'm back to blogging now. No emotional post for this post , cause is making people feel bored and funny about it . So ya , is time to get over every single things that happening in my life now . So people's keep you words away from me , and stop bothering about my life from now on. Whatever liar , whatever shits is going on in my life is nothing to due with all of you okays peeps ! You wanna laugh till your stomach burst also non of my business. Cause is just making yourself like an idiots by doing all this :)


Anyway , i am here to update about my dinner with the family@ Sri Kembangan. I don't know what going on , mummy just told me that wee having family dinner on Tuesday night , so better be home on time after work. So our family memebers have to attend , cause she has booked the table for us. Is a charity event sponsors by Hennessy & Magnum, is at daddy's friend restaurant. There's 20 tables for this event. So all the money that we pay for the table half of it is going to the charity side. One table roughly cost like 2k for ten people.



The Dinner Session With The Family Members


The Menu for the Night


Magnum-4d Jackpot
:)









Once Again Happy Birthday to my beloved Daddy


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.


that why i love my sunshine so badly now



xoxo


Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails