Monday, November 29, 2010

Shu Uemura Christmas Collection 2010

I've been collecting Shu Uemura Christmas Collection every year , this year they came out different design that attrack me is their cutie false lashes , i know i won't wear it out , but i still love to have it , cause is super cute .



two new palettes of beautiful eye shadow with blusher , i do collect palettes of Shu Uemura cause is pretty cute with the design of the cover .
I heaven't got the chance to view this two pretty palettes , is selling at all the outlets now !
I think i should grab it fast , you know nice things sold out fast :)


that the product Shu Uemura having for Christmas collection now !

The lashes is so freaking cute !

There's more , lip balm and lip gloss and so on . Should have a look in any outlets !



xoxo


Love



Due to my sickness that why i am here to update my blog :) Need more rest to cure my fever , cough and shore throat :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails