Friday, December 10, 2010

Nothing is forever, And life goes so fast, Each minute that passes, Is one you can’t get back.

Been reading newspaper early in the morning before i head out , i saw this young guy commit suicide because his girl friend break up with him . I just feel so sad cause he's only 21 . Facebook been pop-ing all his video and newspaper shows that his facebook status been updating every single hours and count down the minutes of his life. I do go thru his facebook , there's alot of different kind of comment to shows their love to him . I think you guys should just find out more by urself , cause i feel like crying when i read those letter that he wrote. Such a waste . Me & Ivan been bbm about this news , appreciate all of your friends and family .Life is always precious .

Every morning when you wake,
Decide right from the start,
That “Today will be a good day”
And let it all in with an open heart.


Back to my topic , just wonder why everyone have to ask me the same question in a day , i feel bored to answer and i feel there's nothing i can answer anymore .Sometimes things is just COME with fate , We would not know when it gonna ends or when it gonna be settled down . This is things that we couldn't control at all. We got a choice to pick and go thru every single things in life .

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"



My last answer for all of you ,and stop asking me why I will pick Jonathan Yam as my boyfriend , so what if he is a photographer that doesn't make me feel proud cause of that ? So what he is full of girls around him , and using his cheki taking pictures around . That his job , i get use to it with all this .Yes , all of you my girl friends out there asking me why can just pretend like nothing while he got lots of pictures with girls. Well , this is year 2010 . That part of his job ,and he is selling that CHEKI camera so what the point that i stoping him to do all this ? Is part of his job . My formspring got more than 30 question is asking me the same things SAME QUESTION ,even i am out with him there are lots of people asking me the same question.

I can stand my boyfriend taking pictures with girls , even i am around there he still doing the same things as usual . As long as there's trust in between that always fine for me , cause i always have to understand that is part of his job . I wont hurt myself in a stupid way ,so all of you doesn't need to worried about this.We were good and happy for so long .

I do answer all of your question here , and stop asking my why why why ? Don't ask me why i pick him as my bf , you all should ask him why he pick me as his girlfriend ,since all of you think that he got lots of girls around him. Cause i really bored of seeing girls here and there and asking me the same question .

I am bored of all the question .

Anyway thanks for all your caring :)


I am still waiting for my Iphone 4 :) Is coming to me soon !


Just few more days to go !


XOXO



2 comments:

  1. I agree with u yin ling,Trust is the most important thing.. that is so called 'mature' love story..i gv freedom to my gf to do anything she like, go out with whoever she want, as long she happy n safe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupe ... as long asu trust her :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails