Thursday, January 6, 2011

The way you are

Hello readers ! Currently using iPad for blogging session , things happened today that I would never forget . Sometimes we just have to pretend like nothing to move on .Life goes on, maybe that faith . My ever first time that break down is really painful and remind me a lot of things after what had happened today. Every time we have to told ourself not to give up ,and learn something new daily.But is so hard to change a person in a relation . How much you love a person ? How much you can change for this person that you really love ? Nothing is perfect and no one is perfect in this world . Depands on how much you really care for that person & do you willing to sacrifice. A big apologize would not make any changes in life when you do hurt someone badly. Things that you done ,no matter how good you are no one gonna remember. Human remember how bad you are but not how good you are .

I having sore throat now , seriously feel so suffer early in the morning . Just feel like i gonna sick . I wish i am not . Cause i still got lots of plan and things to do. New year is coming , i need to go for shopping . Is been ages i never shop !

Getting so sick now after yesterday under the rain and shore throat is killing me , cough is coming so so soon :( I just want my bed now ! Can i turn my clock till 5.30pm .

Signing off now
cause yin ling is officially sick

i just don't feel like talking today ,due the the throat pain !


I miss my honey beeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails