Saturday, January 1, 2011

010111 Happy New Year

Good Morning Earthlings , seriously having a really bad headache now . Just woke up and saw all this emo post again . Sometimes people just don't know how how to control their emotional on facebook. They know how to say people how emotional they are , but they don't even know actually their own is making people laugh. I am tired with all this , no strength to sort things out anymore. Just wanna go ahead with my job my day . The more you care , the more people ignoring you . Simple is to ignore.

Anyway Happy New Year to everyone once again !

I never celebrate my New Year Eve with anyone , cause due to working , some people just don't understand so well , i happy to know some new girls as well .Is really tiring cause have to walk 15 different outlets , saying happy new year to everyone ! Is really tiring walking with heels , that my part of job so no choice , as long as i work ! Is worth for everything . I am giving up that those people that could not understand me than others !

Thanks for wishes baby hunns !

I love you !

More pictures coming up for the heineken event !
The even got video on !



Thx to Mel for the pretty curl !

I love it :)


Dress up like an Angel for Heineken :)





Happy New Year <3>

Tonight gonna had my dinner to replace my new year eve :)

xoxo

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails