Friday, December 31, 2010

December Ends , i close my eyes and i can see a better day .

Good Morning World , is public holiday today . No office work for me today , but i do working for the New Year eve Heineken event at Changkat . So gonna celebrate my new year eve while working time, i hope there's no jam after the countdown. Can't celebrate with the love one due to my working session , a big apologize to my boyfie .

Wish everyone had a great new year , new life and full of happiness. People's that still being the same please grow up and get a life now . Is a brand new year !

Anyways , December Ends ! So i gonna update everything on CHRISTMAS & CHRISTMAS EVE. Pictures all up today !

My Chirstmas Eve With my Beloved Sunshine Cher , my best baby girl ever.
I LOVE YOU CHERMAINE TEH !



Red Wine For The Night

Alan





Jay



Chrystian Teh




The Lovely Couple
The Girls

Kumanan

Had A Great New Year Eve with my Baby Sunshine , cause she is the one who cares for me since last two years ,the worst year i ever had last two years . So is great to have her be there for me n matter what .

Thanks A lot

Love U !


The Next update gonna be my beloved Cousin Sister Engagement @ Tian Ho Temple.

When we was young , we really close to each other no matter what we will still stick together. But now everyone has their own life , so we kind of busy with our own things , can't really spend our time together . The topic is not there anymore , but i still wish she got her best decision to step in marriage on her age . I will still wish her had a great and wonderful marriage babe.

Family Pictures !

Daddy & Mummy




COusin brother and mummy


Wan Ning & Andy

Datuk Soh Family

MY beloved Granny




Look at my uncle happy face !

my brothers and mummy
there's more pictures on facebook , so not gonna post all here.

That really a tiring day for me , cause i never had a good sleep after new year eve due to the wedding :)


Anyway more update for new year eve & 1st OF 2011 !

My new life with lots of job , and the following plan with the boyfie !


Gonna get ready now and fetching two babes for lunch and head down to KL for my job .

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails