Monday, August 8, 2011

Media Workshop ( GODIVA CHOCOLATIER )

Hello Readers ,
I'm back from my busy life , actually i'm kind of lazy to blog about my daily routine cause is almost the same seems my event start going on and on and on . Finally i'm off from work and i don't even bother about tomorrow event in for this moment cause i'm bored of it . I don't even know where should i start from , since i've been dragging this post for so long , i think i should post it up and share with all of you. But my mind really blank and don't even know what to start with . I think i really need to go through the whole press information from GODIVA . I never plan to join this Media Workshop is all about GODIVA 2011 Ramadan Collection . I think most of you love chocolate since you was young right ? I have friends that don't even eat chocolate as well , really depends on what type of chocolate you pick . I'm glad that i can join this Media Workshop GODIVA . I use to eat a lot of chocolate ,due to the reason is cause me fever ,cough . That really bad , so i hardly get myself into sickness having heavy flavor of chocolate is really suffer. After having a lesson from GODIVA ,i found out that there's lots of way to had different type of chocolate mixture .

Created in 1926 , Brussels by Joseph Draps .

From New York to Paris to Tokyo to Hong Kong , it is GODIVA Chocolatier that brings the best of Belgium to the World.

Well , i'm glad that they do teach us HOW TO SAVOR FINE CHOCOLATE ? Because we actually don't taste it like what they do . We just put in our mouth that it . A fine chocolate should be velvety smooth without any of the graininess that comes from incomplete refinement. Roll the chocolate over your tongue ,allowing the flavors to permeate your mouth .The initial taste should be a nutty .Well there's a lot of ways to try out the texture of chocolate .

















Is time for us to learn !








We are now start doing our own GODIVA Chocolate biscuits and lollipop .

Due to reason there's full of pictures to upload to my blog . If you wanna know how fun it was , can check out my Facebook pictures. Is easy and fun !



The Ramadan Collection 2011







Our GODIVA Lollipop !


More pictures on Facebook

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails