Monday, October 31, 2011

Ford Fiesta Gathering @ Cameron Highland


I took few months to update everything , finally today i really push myself to done with this post. 
Date : 10th -11th September 2011 
Vanue : Cameron Highlands  

This is my first trip and i'm glad that i can join Ford Fiesta Club Malaysia for this gathering . Of course me myself is part of the members of Fiesta , cause i just got my Blue Pretty Fiesta . Appreciate that Ford Fiesta Founder  invite us for this gathering . 

Our Journey Start at 6am in the morning , all the members gathered up together and start convoy all the way to Cameron Highland . Our trip is only 2 DAYS , but i'm glad to know all of the members and happy to join this gathering with all of you. Hopefully you guys and girls do enjoy the trip as well .

More pictures on Facebook and also Jonathan Yam Blog  ! 





I'M NO 9 !



My Pretty Blubie , but i still not satisfied with the outlook ! 









One Of My Fav Ford Fiesta (Penang) 





my pretty tigger 



The Members ! Lovely , Friendly ! Glad to know all of you ! 





Jonathan Yam is leading the way ! 




Our tea time session at Smoke House ! 




My Brobie Is following us right behind , while we convoying . 












Our Dinner Session is awesome !  Due to raining and weather is cold the best things is to have steamboat for dinner :) 




Our Gathering While Resting our Fiesta 












Cameron Selling RM 10 for this flowers ! Lovely 



This picture is awesome ! 




Our Clown Of The Day Jon Loi my pretty little Brobie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails